Marketing Communications Specialist
We are looking for a driven, passionate communicator who can devise a plan which meets our strategic objective, aligns with EarthTech brand values, drives visitation to the Together In Action Landing Page and generates attention, interest and action amongst potential partners.
‘Partners’ are those who can join us to: help distribute the call to action to innovators, create thought leadership, provide experts to select the best innovations, support and fund the tech build and operations, and most importantly, provide in-kind, pro bono and financial support to the winning teams, so they can scale and have a global impact ASAP.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice as we share ‘Together In Action’ globally.
- Promote our products and services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Proficiency in Google Docs / Office 365
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Together In Action, powered by EarthTech, is an online platform that identifies, supports and scales innovations that have a positive impact on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. It brings together corporate and NGO partners who believe the world needs innovation to respond to global crises, especially those deepened by COVID-19.
We are seeking partners who can: help distribute the call to action to innovators, create thought leadership, provide experts to select the best innovations, support and fund the tech build and operations, and most importantly, provide in-kind, pro bono and financial support to the winning teams, so they can scale and have a global impact ASAP.